Fundación También multi sports camp

 Hello friends and family. Time to write again. I going to talk a bit about me being in the Fundación También multi sports camp. It's the third time I went with the Fundación También camp. It's amazing! I always come back telling about stuff I did in the camp. Every year we did water sports like canoeing and sailing, though this year we only did canoeing, because we didn't have access to sailing boats. The weather there was a pleasure. While in Madrid, it was boiling hot in the north of Spain in Muiños, that is the  place the monitors, my friends and I stayed in Galicia. Anyway the weather was quite cool in the midday and in the mornings and the night it got a bit chilly. It's was foggy in the morning, but then  it clear up in the rest of the day. It rained two days. To cut the story short, here are some photos of the camp and the great time I had.

On the way to Galicia. Have a nice trip!

A friend whose name is Dario taking a selfie

Near the lake. Preparing for canoeing or swimming in the lake 

Selfie in the place near the lake.

All of my friends and the monitors having a great time in the camp

Cycling

Archery

Playing basketball
Doing a small walk

Me and a friend on the way to the exercise park


That walk had a lot of things to do a bit of exercise




On the way back to Madrid. Goodbye Muiños!












Comentarios

Entradas populares