It's time

Hi everyone!
As you know tomorrow I'm going to have my operation in the hospital Niño Jesus in Madrid.  I will be writing on the blog the days that I'm off school to tell you how I'm getting on. I will be writing from time to time. The operation is a multi level operation. Why the operation? Because it will help me to improve my balance, have straight legs and straight feet. I'm going to be a term off school.
Anyway I feel prepared and a bit nervous like always before all operations. The hospital where I'm going to have the operation is amazing and  I'm feel confidence on the doctor whose doing the operation. I'll write another post when I can.

Comentarios

  1. Best of luck tomorrow Matteo! We'll be thinking of you and sending lots of love. Really looking forward to hearing how you get on. Lots of love Gill, Andrew, Callum and Baby Sam . xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mucha suerte Mateo!!! Estamos seguros que la operación irá muy bien! Te seguiremos en tu blog, que me parece una idea genial! Gracias por compartir estos momentos!! Un fuerte abrazo de todos, Guy, Bruno, Thomas y Belén!!😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good luck Mateo! Hope your recovery is going well and that the operation was fine. Sending good wishes from England, Martha xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Mateo.
    I hope your operation has gone well and that you have a quick recovery so you can get back on the Batec soon for more adventures. We look forward to your next update. Much love from Struan, Frankie, Molly and all at Cambo. X

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Mateo!! Te deseamos una pronta recuperación. You are a champion! Mucha paciencia y ánimo. A ver cuándo repites la visita a Bilbao. Nos pasaremos a verte! Un abrazo y un beso fuerte de Luis y Piluca.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola Mateo! Espero que esté yendo bien en casa. Me alegró mucho saber que viste a la familia este fin de semana y que salísteis de paseo! Cuídate mucho. Vamos hablando y a seguir progresando! Un besazo para todos!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Martha. The recovery is going well and the operation went great. Sending good wishes form Spain Mateo xx.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Mateo, how's life post-op? We've been thinking about you, I bet you're looking forward to getting lighter plaster on. Loving your lego creations! You've inspired me to put on some Beatles, they really are incredible, aren't they? Your blog is fantastic, I've learnt so much! Lots of love, Frankie, Struan and Molly X

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares