Part 1 is done!

Hi everyone!
I've made it through part 1 which was the surgery. Obviously I didn't notice a thing, but my parents tell me the operation was six hours long. It went really well.
Now they've taken all the tubes out of me and I'm in the ward, starting the road to recovery. Sometimes it's quite painful, but I have a button I can press to give me a shot of drugs. The nurses call it 'el botón de la alegría' or the 'happy button'!
I will be here until the end of the week, or maybe the beginning of next week.
I'm focusing all my energy on healing.
Thank you to everyone for all your messages, funny videos and calls. It makes it all better.

Comentarios

  1. Adelante chaval, gente como tú hace que el mundo prospere y merezca la pena conservarlo para vosotros. Todo mi ánimo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mateo, un saludo! Leo y yo estaremos pendientes de tus publicaciones. Besos

    Mar

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mathewww eres muy fuerte hace falta mas gente como tu en el mundo
    Recuperate pronto que te quiero ver en clasee
    (JOHN CENA)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares