How does my bike work?

How does it work?

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show how the Batec really works because I think it is really interesting.

First we are going to talk about the wheels.
I have two pairs of wheels, one for town and basketball, and the other for cross country.
Set up for town

Set up for cross country. Big chunky tyres!

My bike comes in two parts:
1. The chair
2. The Batec, which is really a motorised wheel powered by a lithium battery.

In two parts 
Linked
This little video shows how you connect and disconnect the Batec


My bike has some pretty serious stopping power!

Two mechanical disc brakes on the front wheel, controlled by two brake levers

The control panel tells you how much battery you have and your top speed limit (walking pace, bike pace, and danger zone!) It also tells you how fast you're going, the time, the distance and lots more data.

This is the control panel




Entradas populares