EASTER HOLIDAYS 2022

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I did the last blog entry. A lot of things have happened. I've started a new school. The new school is called Virgen de Lourdes in Majadahonda. It's a special school for kids and teens with different learning needs or styles. I made new friends. This trimestre I've been trying different workshops. Trying to see which workshop suits me best. I've been going out with my friends a lot, that's something a didn't do much in the other school. Also I've been traveling by bus to school. Now let's move to what I'm going to write about. I'm going to write about my easter holidays. My first trip was to Andorra. I went with my parents, my sister and one of the dogs. The other dog stayed at home with an Argentinian family who came to stay in the house for 1 week and a half. 




I'm in the monoski with my ski teacher








The second trip we did was to France to go and see my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and my cousins. We went there because my grandparents are moving to another village next to where they live called Roquecor.

Having lunch outside


Photo time



We had a great time skiing and being with my family in France. 



Comentarios

  1. Fabulous photos, Mateo! And what a contrast between your skiing and lunch in the sun at Falsegarre. Christopher and I are looking forward to many more lunches in the sun with you all once we are settled in Roquecor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares