Walk in Peñalara

 Hello family, friends and followers of my batec blog.

I haven't been writing for ages. It's been a busy year with covid-19. I had to do a lot of work during the year because my teachers sent me a lot of work to do in the digital web called AV (Aula Virtual) and getting on well with the recuperation. So, I was going to talk about a cool trip we did last Sunday. My sister, my uncle and my cousins went to Peñalara on Saturday afternoon in a couple of camper vans. Peñalara (2,428m) is the biggest mountain in the Sierra de Guadarrama, the mountins next to Madrid. 

My granny, my parents, the dogs and me went early on Sunday to Peñalara, so we wouldn't have to be in a traffic jam on the way there. When we arrived there my aunt and uncles, my cousins and my sister hadn't had breakfast yet, so, we joined them for the meal and then tidied up the table and got prepared for the walk. The walk we went on, was very rocky and it had some very steep bits. During the walk we talked a lot. This is one of the spots where my cousins are near a tree trunk. 



My family and I had lunch near the lake. We talked, ate and played cards while the dogs were playing and wandering off. More likely the young dogs than the grown-up dogs. 

On the way there:











I got amazing photos to show you from the trip we did.







Near the lake







A pooped pooch burning in the sun, so, we put some shade on so she dosen't burn


My parents, my sister, dogs and me have to come down becuase I had a basketball activity to do.





My aunt, uncles, cousins and my granny went climbing after we left.





My granny went with them and arrived to the climbing wall








                                                            The rest of the family climbing

My aunt, uncles, cousins and my grandma went down and had tea.



 Having tea!

                                                            My cousins playing monopoly

We were super lucky with the weather, because it began raining when my aunt, uncles, cousins and my grandma went back home.






Comentarios

Entradas populares