A Spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down

Hi everyone

The last ten days I've been at home.  I had to take a lot of painkillers at the beginning but fortunately I'm taking fewer recently. My uncle sent me some sweets so I think the sugar helps the medicine go down. But not only the sweets are helping me to get through this.




I had a lots of friends and family visiting me in the hospital and they still coming to see me at home. They have sent me lovely pictures and videos to cheer me up which it's great.

I also have had time to rest and  do Lego stuff.


Now I have my grandparents here so it's a pleasure that they are here, so they can help me.
Another thing is that I've  been going outside in a wheelchair that is adapted for my stretched out legs.


My aunt Cristina asked some friends and family members to dance to make a video. They all made a great video. The song was Everybody Needs Somebody to Love from the Blues Brothers film.  It was a brilliant idea. It was very funny. We laughed a lot until we cried and now I can  watch it again and again.

On November the 27 I'm going to have my staples out and I'm going to have lighter plaster, not the plasters that I have now.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Matteo, so great that you are home! We love reading your updates and Callum is VERY impressed with your Lego skills. Best of luck with the recovery! Much love, Gill, Andrew, Callum & Sam. xx

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares