Summary and summer holidays 2024







 Hi everyone. It's been a while since I wrote my last blog entry. I had an amazing year. This year was my last year in Colegio Virgen de Lourdes. Also I've been looking for schools for next year, to keep studying my vocational year (It's called Formación Profesional, FP), I'm studying administration. 
I had one trip during the school year. I went to Viana do Castelo (Portugal). I did surfing there with a sports Foundation and Erasmus+. It was very cool. I went form the 12th of May to the 18th of May. Then from the 20th of May to the 14th of June I had my first work experience. The company where I had the work experience is called Sonnedix. Here's a photo of me going on my first day to Sonnedix. 

Outside of the building in Principe de Vergara (Madrid)

 

Sonnedix is a renewable energy company. I put the link so you guys can check it out. https://www.sonnedix.com/es/about. I also had my school graduation on the 4th of June.

Here are some photos.

Graduation


With my friends


With my sister, my mother and my grandmother.



Right guys. That's the summary done. Now I'm going to talk about the summer holidays. First I went to a summer camp. It was awesome.  After the summer camp me and my family went to Essaouria (Morocco). We had and amazing time there. We did surfing, we rode camels and did amazing things. We ate good food as well.  After that trip me and my family come up to my grandmother's village in León were we met up with various friends and family 

Here are some photos:

Post surf green mint tea with sugar


In the Medina

Rooftop



Brunch


Riding on camels





Jamming with my dad and my cousin







With some of my Spanish family







In an Indian restaurant in León



Outside of the cathedral in León


With my cousin. I'm wearing the Guns N' Roses T-Shirt





Jamming with my dad and some friends after a barbecue






 















































































Comentarios

  1. Ohhh Mateo qué bien lo has pasado estás vacaciones . Me encantan las fotos !!! Besos de tu tía Cris

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares