CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS 2023

Hi everyone. Here I am hoping you all had a fabuluos holidays. I had a amazing holiday. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I was with my family (mother's side) in my house and on New Year's Eve and New Year Day I was again with the family (mother's side). In New Year's Eve we did what is traditional in Spain that is you eat 12 grapes according to the 12 chimes. In New Year's Eve and New Year's day in my aunt and uncle house in Manzanares del Real. So anyway getting back on track. On the 2nd of January my parent's, my sister and I went to Cádiz. We decided to go to Cádiz because we don't know the South of Spain very well apart from a brief incursion in to Huelva last summer. We rented a little aparment in a fish village right in the heart of Cádiz. The apartment we rented was next to two restaurants. We had amazing food in Cádiz and in Barbate.

We did tons of walking throught the town and we went on a free tour and learn a lot of the history in Cádiz. Everybody's been there from the phoenician to the romans and to moderm day. 

Anyway moving on. In Barbate we rented another flat right next to the beach. We did tons of walking again. The last day we spent the day and part of the afternoon in another beach. My dad and I did surfing (By the way I did my second try on body surf). It was so cool!






















In a famous bar right next to the apartment







Comentarios

Entradas populares