Moving on!

Hi guys!
I've haven't written for a while, but as they say 'no news is good news'. I have had lots of school work and exams. I'm not back at school yet, but the school sends two teachers to my house four days a week.
The rehabilitation is going very well. I'm doing work with my knees in the hospital and at home. At home I stand up and walk around bit as much as posible. My rehabilitation now consist of stretching the legs and feet, bending the legs, hip rotation and sit ups before walking on the parallel bars. When I'm walking the point is to keep the back very straight as possible. For me is very difficult to keep the back straight, so I'm doing my best. Check out this little video of my walking on the parallel bars and there is also a photo of me on the parallel bars just standing up.















Comentarios

Entradas populares